Now open: 2017 Schools' Competition and Big Bang Eastern
- Find out more about the competition here
- Event details (Wed 28 June 2017)
- Awards evening details (Wed 19 July 2017)
Schools' Engineering and Technology Competition: Wed 28 June 2017, Anglia Ruskin University
Our 2017 Schools' Engineering and Technology Competition is now open for entries. The dates are as follows:
- The competition will take place on Wednesday 28 June 2017
- The awards evening will take place on Wednesday 19 July 2017
(Note that the competition has moved from a Friday to a Wednesday).
See our school events listings to add these to your calendar.
Find out more about the competition, and how to enter, here.
This year we are working in collaboration with the Big Bang Eastern to hold a joint event. We strongly encourage you to enter the Big Bang if you are also entering our competition (follow link and click "Book places to attend"). All the judging will be done in parallel so you stand a greater chance of winning some prizes and can effectively attend both competitions on the same day.
We look forward to seeing you in June!